OK SOMEONE.....ANYONE....I NEED HELP

WELL IM PREGNANT I JUST FOUND OUT....AND I GOT A CALL FROM A JOB I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET I DIDNT KNOW THEY DRUG TESTED AND I HAVE BEEN SMOKING WEED. HOW CAN I CLEAN MY SYSTEM OUT SAFLY BUT FAST. WATER DOESNT WORK IF I DOWN A CUP I JUST THROW IT UP. SOOO WHAT TO DO???

mikells_mommi08

Asked by mikells_mommi08 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Health

• That's tough, I'm not sure what would be safe if you're pregnant. I know GNC might be able to help, why don't you call them. Or you could call a head shop, but I think asking GNC might be better. LOL. There is a tea that worked for me, but I wasn't pregnant at the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You're having unprotected sex, now pregnant, and smoking weed - niiiiiiiiice.
    Anonymous

• quite the predicament you are in.. dont feel for ya one bit to be honest..
    Anonymous

• if you just recently found out i don't think you are a bad mother if you stop now. try cranberry juice. walking will help get it out of your system as well. water is the best but if you can't take it just let nature run its course and i would STRONGLY recomend not taking ANYTHING!
    Emmailta

Answer by Emmailta at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Water will flush your system quickly. Drink it slowly. Saltine crackers and cheese and apples are good for nausea (keep the crackers by your bedside, you may need them for several weeks). As far as passing the drug test it really is going to depend on how much and how often you smoked, and I hope you have quit. I wish you the best
    Anonymous