• In the Spotlight:

HELPPP

WELL IM PREGNANT I JUST FOUND OUT....AND I GOT A CALL FROM A JOB I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET I DIDNT KNOW THEY DRUG TESTED AND I HAVE BEEN SMOKING WEED. HOW CAN I CLEAN MY SYSTEM OUT SAFLY BUT FAST. WATER DOESNT WORK IF I DOWN A CUP I JUST THROW IT UP. SOOO WHAT TO DO???

mikells_mommi08

Asked by mikells_mommi08 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok ppl obviously need to do their research. Smoking pot has not been proven to cause harm to the baby. The reason they say it does is cuz some ppl do other drugs with pot. Its pathetic that alot of ppl criticize smoking pot but say it's ok to have a glass of alcohol. Pot is a plant and it doesn't harm u so it can't do much to the baby. Nobody has died from it. I smoked the first 2 months with my son before I found out which is the time they develop the most. He's perfectly healthy, big for his age, and has learned to do things before lots of babies. I don't smoke anymore but everyone is entitled to do what they want. Research helps.
    Anonymous

• If you don't get the job it will be your own fault. Breaking the law comes with consequences. Congrats, I think, on the baby. Looks like now you will straighten up your life. If you don't get this job, take it to heart. Look hard for another and DON'T DO ILLEAGAL THINGS, and you won't have a problem. Good Luck
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I DIDNT ASK FOR ALL THAT I KNOW SMOKING POT IS ILLEGAL IM NOT A CHILD. ALL I ASKED IS WHAT SHOULD I DO IF U DONT HAVE AN ANSWER Y TYPE?
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• There is this one thing that my friends use but its like $100 not sure whats it called but I dont think its good for you right now 2 use anything to flush out ur system cuz ur pregnant you dont know if it will harm ur unborn baby.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• HA HA HA! You tell her.
    Anonymous

• do u want the baby or the job? cuz i agree with effie i don't think it is safe for you to use anything right now to flush out your system. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you knew it was stupid and illeagal then you would not have this problem right now. Grow up!
    Anonymous

• i know thats what i am trying to figure it out. what IS safe
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i didn't know i was preg when i was smoking thank you. and you obviously need to grow up if you are sitting here criticizing ppl like you a saint or something.
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i wouldn't risk anything honestly how long ago did you smoke? you can buy drug tests that you can do at home. go with that and see what happens but i wouldn't try taking anything.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009