What were your first symptoms?

I'm due for my period to start tomorrow or wednesday (13th or 14th). Two days after I ovulated I had horrible cramping, nausea in the afternoon/night started a couple days later and cramping on and off, I've had really sore nipples and a couple really bad headaches. Now today my boobs hurt REALLY REALLY bad and I'm crampy. Its all the same as the first time I got pregnant. I'm planning on getting a test tonight at walmart, but I just wanted to know what your first symptoms were? And if I take a test either tonight or in the morning will I get an accurate result?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first symptom that I noticed different was the nausea. And then the line on the test. LOL :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• no period
    iloveme7290

Answer by iloveme7290 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• mine also but i kinda knew thats what it was because i felt the ovulation. i was sick within a week, and it wasnt like my first i didnt know with her till 8 weeks. totally different pregnancy.
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• and cramps like i had my period
    iloveme7290

• my test was possitive only 3 days after my period was supposed to start and theirs some women who dont produce enough of the hormones so the test never comes back possitive even though they are preg.
    iloveme7290

Answer by iloveme7290 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My first symptom was sore breasts, then a missed periond. I took a test, and it came out negative. A week later, I took another, and it was positive. All this to say that the test is only as accurate as your body lets it be. I'd suggest buying two- and of course, scheduling an appointment with your OB/GYN.
    theitalian3721

Answer by theitalian3721 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With my first I felt period like cramps and with my second I was very very very moody. Now I am 7 days late for my period (I'm never late) and my tests are all negative. I'm pretty sure I am pregnant and the test just isn't showing up yet. With my first 2 the test was positive even a few days before my period was due. So every pregnancy is different. I would just go to the dr and have a blood test done.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My first sign was a missed period. I got BFP the day after my period was due. Then a week or so later I was either tired or hungry. then a few weeks after that i started feeing nauscious. im hoping it passes soon.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• heartburn...took a test and i was right.. i was 6 weeks
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my first signs were something i didnt even think about being pregnant i thought the stress level that my job had put me under was causing me to have ulcers really severely stomach pains to the point i couldnt move
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009