Hormone free milk/organic?

Hey ladies. When it's time to switch my soon to be one year old to milk I want to use either hormone free or organic whold. Any suggestions on best deals available? I was looking into Oberweis because it is hormone free and Sam's Club has 3 half gallons of whole organic for 10 bucks. I just want to most bang for my buck since I will have to buy so much!

rai.of.sunshine

Asked by rai.of.sunshine at 12:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would wait to buy in bulk after you see how your little one receives milk.
    my daughter(who is almost 3) still only drinks a small amount of milk in a day and some days none at all.

costco also sells gallons of milk that are hormone free and for a good price.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009