Is Global Warming a Myth?

The earth is now on the brink of entering another Ice Age, according to a large and compelling body of evidence from within the field of climate science."
Democrats and their president-elect -- with invaluable assistance from their media minions -- continue spreading climate hysteria in order to raise taxes and redistribute wealth, a possibly inconvenient truth has just been presented to the international community: We are heading towards an ice age.
http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/106922-earth_ice_age-0
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/01/11/global-warming-update-earth-brink-ice-age

So, who do you believe the Media? or the Researchers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Chinese scientists have debunked global warming.
    Anonymous

• China is also the biggest global warming offender. so, that would be a big fat: duh.

Yes global warming is real. Go stand next to a running car, is the air warmer or colder? Now go add a billion cars to a planet. Duh.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sure it is...and the Theory of Gravity is just a good guess...
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 12:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Are you saying that you believe that if we are heading towards and ice age then global warming is false?
    If so, then I'd say we don't know enough about how global systems work. It may very well be that an ice age is a way for the planet to trap excess CO2 in ice and snow and get it out of the atmosphere - thus correcting the imbalance in the atmosphere. That's one theory I've seen anyway. And I fully agree that we just don't know enough about how everything works.

Do I believe humans are altering the planet at a huge rate? Yes. Will we cause irreperable harm to the planet? I hope not but I don't know.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No such thing as global warming, just my opinion these days. Al Gore used global warming as a way to stay relevant in a society he so much wanted to be a part of. All the while, being transported in limo's and large aircraft. The media events and concerts for global warming produced so much waste and used so much energy it was obscene. If Global Warming had had such an impact on him, and he was indeed scared or starkly affected by the fear, he would have been the first one to pony up and do the information relays by a remote area to individuals instead of using all that energy to inform people to stop using so much energy. And all the braindead drove daddy's SUV's to the concerts and threw their bottled water in the trash on the way home.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• So how do you explain the temp and environmental changes? Because saying, dude, the concert was obscene (and I am not saying it wasn't) doesn't really prove or disprove your opinion.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't really think it matters anymore. I think it is foolish and ignorant to insist that we are having no affect on our environment. I believe we should do everything in our power, within reason, to protect and conserve our environment for future generations.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Global warming is a myth, scientifically a myth!! Just another liberal way to try to control our resoures and mandate our lives in another area! Scare tactics, just like the bailout debacle!!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Temperature changes are due to things like spring, summer, fall and winter.
    Anonymous

• Let's say your boss fires you because of economic woes within the company, no money honey, no more job. And the next day you see him at Sam's with a full cart and driving a new Volvo. Do you ask yourself "Hey, that bastard is lying, he has plenty of money"? Or do you continue to follow whatever a liberal democrat that you like tells you? How could Gore, if he truly believed in global warming use up so much energy for almost 2 years scaring people? Don't you ever ask yourselves these questions. Where is Gore today?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009