Which had do you use to stir your coffee?

I noticed today that I use my left hand even though I'm right-handed. I tried to use my right hand, and while I could, it felt odd.
What about you?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I drink coffee it is 6 oclock I just woke up and I don't care so it is just whatever hand the spoon is in.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• hmm i don't drink coffee but that is interesting lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can see how you would use your left...I just tried it and im used to holding the cup in my right hand and walking to my desk...so I have to stir with my left...but at the counter I use my right.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use my left and I am left handed dominately but very ambidextrous. I use my right hand for cutting, throwing, etc... and use my left for writing eating and stirring lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• HHHMMMMM tha tis weird, I never paid attention before, but I am a lefty and stir with my right hand. But like the PP I write and eat with my left hand and do alot of other things with my right hand.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use my left, because I'm a lefty :o] I could probably do it with my right if I tried, but it would feel really weird. I do everything food-related with my left hand.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009