Don't you just hate when pants do this?

I buy a new pair of pants. They fit beautifully. Not too loose or tight on my waist but fits my butt and legs good enough to make them look good. I wear them for a few hours and they are sagging off of my butt, and I keep having to pull them up because the waist stretched out. No longer do they look good on me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have found that stretch pants stay fitting the best.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yup that happens to me all the time. I think I need a bigger butt so they'll stay up!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• The story of my life!!!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Blehhh, the only pair of jeans that fit me right now do that after a few hours (they're the only pre-pregnancy jeans I kept, STUPID me!). I'll have to get some new, better fitting ones soon.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I hate the dip down in the back when you sit down. Suddenly you are mooning everyone around you. I hate that I don't like seeing any butt crack, so it really bugs me when mine shows. When did plumbers crack become so popular?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Ooo I hate that...my husband is always like 'Babe you're underpants are an A-B pattern..."
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Wash them & put them in the dryer. They tighten right back up!
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009