What to do for first Birthday?

I want it to be fun for him, so I don't plan on inviting a whole lot of people. I am going to make him an organic egg-free cake (could use some recipes also) and give him a few presents to open. Besides this, I'm not sure what else to do. What did you do for your baby's first birthday?

jacy3031

Asked by jacy3031 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just went to my god-daughter's first birthday party and trust me, it's not going to be a long day of shenanigans! Liz's attention span was like .2 seconds long, only wanted to eat the whole time.. I'd suggest fun finger foods and the cake.. maybe a little ball pit? and lots of music to dance to!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 12:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i bought my little girl a little cake and decarated around her high chair and took pic's of her eating it she loved getting to eat it all by her self it was a little round cake from walmart she just turned 1 on dec/10
    cloegrace

Answer by cloegrace at 7:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2009