Are there any other mom's who do medical billing from home? I do and would like to network with other moms.

Provide medical billing services for doctors of chiropractic.

Autumn498

Asked by Autumn498 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• No, but I am a certified medical coder who cannot find a job. Are you hiring??
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Where did you train to do medical billing? I am interested in doing something like that from home...I was thinking about medical billing or medical transcription but I have 2 little babies so I can't go to a college.
    Mommy2Bx32008

Answer by Mommy2Bx32008 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I went to Concorde Career Institute. I was 8-12 for 10 months. Long time, no job. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am in college right now earning a degree in Medical Billing and Coding. The more I learn, the more I realize that I don't know enough! How on earth am I going to pass that certification exam?
    Do you have any pointers or suggestions?
    We were issued The Next Step book filled with case scenarios, but I have no way to check myself to see if I have coded correctly once I am finished with my coding courses.
    What I found myself doing, which is funny to me, is that I am thinking of all the different things I would code at each doctor's appointment I go to and when I go home I try to code them...LOL.
    Best wishes to you all!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2009