Is this normal?

Im 22 weeks pregnant and every day for the past couple weeks i'll just be sitting at home and i don't know if my heart is speeding up or slowing down but for that moment i feel like i can't catch my breath. And right now im sick to my stomach but hungry but my head feels fuzzy.

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• normal... just make sure you are eating and staying hydrated !!! don't go from sitting to standing in a hurry, that can make thing worse.
    Anonymous

• sometimes that happens to me and its called palpatations like where your heart starts to beat a little differently for a second. they told me its harmless but you should still get checked.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 2:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• drink lots of water 8 glasses a day, your heart will beat faster sometimes your body is pumping lots more blood since theres a baby in there
    onebeautifulgir

Answer by onebeautifulgir at 11:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009