I have a nice figure but I still have my babies fat on my stomach I've tried everything such as crunches, situps and curlups. What else can I do so this access fat can go away for good.

1foxylady102276

Asked by 1foxylady102276 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Im right there with ya! :)
    Im actually trying to cut ALOT of carbs out and keep up on the crunches. Check yourself all the time- make sure your sitting, standing etc. with your stomach tight, not pouched out. It helps you tone up alot faster.
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I agree with the PP... crunches and sit ups target your upper abs, not the fatty lower abs. You have to constantly suck it in. Doing that alone won't work fast, so you're going to have to diet. Cut out a lot of carbs and sugars... stick to veggies, fruits & drink LOTS of water. Keep doing the sit ups too, it can't hurt!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have the same problem. What you need is cardio. That is the main thing that is going to burn that fat on the tummy.
    JamisonsMom06

Answer by JamisonsMom06 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Yup, I agree with cardio. I have the same problem and I started doing a cardio workout every day for at least 30 mins. and I have noticed my stomach has gone down....a lot. Go for it!
    mbillings

Answer by mbillings at 9:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Try pilates and yoga it really works. Six weeks after I had my triplets I was back down to size and had a flat tummy. South beach diet helps and running with this as well. Plus, I believe breast feeding for a year without ever giving the triplets formula was the key to my success. Good luck...
    Anonymous

• THANX FOR EVERYONE'S RESPOND I WILL REALLY TRY TO DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU ALL HAVE SAID AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.THANX AGAIN
    1foxylady102276

Answer by 1foxylady102276 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2008