should we stay together?

we have a lot of problems. he controls me yells at me chooses my music u name it he does it except hit me. he knows i'm thinkn bout leavin. lately we been doin a LITTLE better. but i kinda got this other guy on the side that treats me so much better but wont fully be with me till me and hubby split up. me and hubby been together for 5 years and have 3 wonderful kids. i'm totally torn. if i ask hubby to change and stop his crap or im out he does but only for like a couple weeks then goes back to yellin and screamin like crazy at everybody. i really need some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• hubby may think it's okay to do now that he's in the swing of things- you keep saying you'll leave but you never do.. and now that you're already cheating I definitely think it's time to go.. what would your children think..
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was pretty much in the same situation. I left my now ex husband and am happier than Ive ever been. We were together for about 2 years and I was miserable and he yelled at me and we fought 75% of the time. He also would change or a few weeks and then it was the same thing. We even moved out of my home town away from everyone and he still acted the same.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• verbal and emotinal abuse can be alot worse than physical abuse sometimes. you need to leave it wont change.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I would leave and once you do don't go back or he will think he can treat you however he wants. You deserve so much more than that. It would be better to be alone than be put down like that. I feel for you and please keep us posted but do get out!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009