Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have trigeminal neuralgia. If you also have it, how do you handle the chronic pain?

Answer Question

Asked by joycestew2002 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Health

Level 5 (97 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • it depends on your Doctor. Iwas seeing a Neurologist and was put on several different anti-convulsate medications for a time. The medications did not agree with me. The side effects where too much. Now, I suffer through the pain or take an occasional pain killer- lortab or adil (in a large dose).

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.