HUNGRY!!!

Okay so me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant ... we stopped when January started because we dont want 2 babies with the same birth month but anyway... we maybe tried 6 different times in the end of December...

I have no symptoms of being pregnant except I want to eat EVERYTHING...I am so hungry lately...I know this isnt usually a pregnancy symptom til later but what do you think...and Ive been craving McDonalds...

This may be a dumb question Im just interested in some opinions...

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 1:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well it could or couldn't be....I always get SO hungry right before my period starts. Sorry I couldn't be more positive? Are you late? Have you taken a HPT?
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 2:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You might be..or might be not. I would just wait n see if your late. N then if you are..take a hpt.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• when my mom was pregnant with me, she lived on McD's fries. & by the end of the prengncy, mom had gained like close to 80pounds !!!! sorry I couldnt have been of more help to you sweetie!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009