What is going on?

I took a ovulation test back in December and it was positive on the 28th. We had sex on 23,25,27,29 and 30. On January 4th (last sunday) I had a little bit of pink when wiped- assumed it was implantation bleeding. I had a negative test on Friday Jan 9th, cramps on Saturday, nothing yesterday and today I have some white discharge and another negative. What is going on? Anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• So you've just now missed your period by like a day or two? I would probably wait several days and test again, if you can stand to (sometimes it doesn't show positive for a little while longer) if you still haven't started and you still don't have a positive, I'd try to get in for a blood test.... crossing my fingers for you!
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 2:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009