emotional wreck?

im was so excited when i found out i was prego and now i feel very scared. i have a healthy 19 month old and im scared i wont be able to handle two. Also, i feel possessed because i feel sick and cant control my emotions, then i say how can a bare nine moths of this. is pregnancy not for me? i dont remember having this with my daughter. im just fearful and emotional about everything. any feel like this before? is it hormones? i want this baby more than anything and im so excited but just recently freaked myself out. Only helpful replies, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hehe! Sounds like me but my daughter is 3 lol*... I think it is totally hormonal... I really want to have my baby as well... and Im scared shitless... after all of the things I have been through with my daughter... I dont even wanna think about doing ALL over again lol*... I think I have been worrying and freaking myself out a little bit too! But god will not give us too much on our plate to handle! If he thinks we can get through it than we can! Everything will be perfectly fine! Don't worry... you will have a new schedule that will feel like you were doing it forever as soon as the baby is born! You will wonder why you were soo scared in the begining!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It's probably a lot to do with hormones - they can create crazy fears!! There are some days where I am fine and excited to have my baby, and other days where I get this sick feeling of pure fear and I feel threatened by becoming a mom and just want to hide under the covers and cry all day. What helps me when I feel like I'm losing control is I take deep breaths and tell myself that everything will be fine, that I am amazing and can do anything. So try that! Just try to enjoy your pregnancy and change your perspective on being sick and emotional. Remember, you won't feel this way forever!!!
    az_butterfly

Answer by az_butterfly at 2:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• its normal i have a 5yr old and now pregnant with number 2 and i was freaking like crazy afraid she wouldn't want the baby and it was total opposite she tells you this is her baby and mommy is having a sister (not a girl lol) trust me everything will be ok in the end
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009