Best concealer for dark under eye circles?

I have really dark under eye circles and the stuff I'm using now I still look really tired. I need something that perks me up a bit and makes my circles go away!

lilmissJ

Asked by lilmissJ at 1:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Green is to cover red. To cover purple you need yellow, which is also pretty easy to find.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 5:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• The best concealer for dark circles, is Mary Kay's Signature Concealer.  Now, if you want to rid yourself of this problem, I recommend that you use Mary Kay's Timewise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer.  Here is where to get these items http://www.marykay.com/mrscassandralane
    MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 1:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Have you tryed green concealor?! It's suppose to cover up more than the tan colored kind. It looks funny putting it on but after you put on foundation you don't see it. A lot of name brands sell it.
    CrystalRhine

Answer by CrystalRhine at 2:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I ove lancome and bare minnerals
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• To get rid of those terrible dark circles, use Rodan+fields Dermatologist, Anti-Age eye cream. It contains light reflectors that make the eye area brighter INSTANTLY! PLUS, it it also targets fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness. Another benefit of this cream is to use it on your lip line. It puffs up the skin and prevents your lip stick from bleeding.
    Check out the site: www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Finally makeup for LATINAS! Read about it at:

www.sofia.mymiamariu.com

Hopefully this will help you the concealor in this product line is designed to match LATINAS skin tone. I tryed it on my mom because she has dark circles and she looked great.
    Sofia4

Answer by Sofia4 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Arbonne has great concealers!! We have shades to match all skin types and not only do they have a natural lightenig agent in them they also have a natural antihistimine to reduce the puffiness under your eyes!! I can show you how to get 35% off these products if you are interested!!
    mythreegirls126

Answer by mythreegirls126 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• senegence has the best concealers. Plus on our site it lists the colors in correspondence to the need. Dark circles, yellow, red and so forth. Plus it is light but still covers flawlessly.

Cass
    sexyjewelrychic

Answer by sexyjewelrychic at 10:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• Even better than a concealer is Mary Kay's Facial Highlighting Pen. It is great and specifically for undre the eyes. It works way better than a concealer and is a pen with a little brush on the end. YOu just twist it to get the makeup on the brush and brush it under the eye. It is awesome. PM me if you would like me to help you get some. Don't forget we have free shipping and always 100% satisfaction guaranteed no questions asked. I look forward to speaking with you.
    mkmommyoftwo

Answer by mkmommyoftwo at 2:37 AM on Jul. 27, 2008

• I use Yellow Secret Agent form Beauti Control Love it and it is cheap. If you are interested contact me as I am a consultant!
    rek2

Answer by rek2 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 11, 2008