Curious Question about Gay Men

This is going to sound like a horrible question, I know and that's why I'm posting it anonymously because I'm embarrassed to ask it, but yet I'm so CURIOUS and yet don't know a gay guy to ask! And I'm not trying to offend anyone at all. This is a serious question that I'm seriously curious about.

So, for those of you who may know the answer or know a gay guy to ask:

When they are sexual, do they always play the same role or do they switch their roles all the time, IYKWIM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• It depends on the couple,I have a cousin,that likes to give,but never receive,if you know what I mean,and I know a couple who do switch,use toys on each other,etc.
    Anonymous

• one of my really good friends is a gay man and im not completly sure on his relationships its not my buissness so i dont ask but i get the feeling just from things he has said that him and his partner swtich roles that doesnt mean its fact lol and it doesnt mean that they all do.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It depends on the couple. I mean, do you always have sex the same way? I've known some who are VERY set in their roles, and others who don't care at all.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 2:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009