WHAT DO YOU USE FOR A EVEN FACE SKIN TONE??

Being light skinned and having hormone breakouts on the face, has left some dark spots on my face! I started using a face powder by Clinique to cover up, it works Wonderful! But, I like the Natural look & don't like to really wear alot of make-up,, What can I use on my face to eventually have a even skin tone?? Thank you! Bless Up!!

aniyasm

Asked by aniyasm at 2:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• toners and microdermabrasion~
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Mary Kay makes a great Mineral powder foundation, and skin toners. if you are interested please feel free to visit my website @ www.marykay.com/dmitchell28077, if you have any questions please give me an email at dmitchell28077@marykay.com
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 4:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Ambi make a face & body moisturizer. I guess it's supposed to be more for african american skin tones, but i used it on dark spots and it really worked well. Good luck.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 5:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use an Aveeno moisturizer everyday that is supposed to even out your skin tone. It does work --over a long period of time. lol. It is only $15 a bottle and it lasts me like 2 months.
    I tried a skin bleaching product once. It smelled really bad and I didn't notice much of a difference after using it a few days.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• complexion soap is supposed to work well. They sell it at walmart they have ambi and palmers both are pretty cheap under $3.00
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 4:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I just bought Vitamin C toner by Avalon Organics, Ive noticed a difference in just 3 days!! I love this stuff..makes a healthy glow
    carlinaiden

Answer by carlinaiden at 9:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2009