My SO love to see me in thongs, but I have one problem they feel like a$$ floss. Where can I buy and what kind of thongs should I buy?

Also.... Lets say I'm pretty "regular". I've heard of sh*tstains, no I never experienced this. How do you avoid these when wearing a thong. I know these seem like stupid questions but I'd really like some insight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont know lol i really don't care what kind they r or anything as long as they are confrontable
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• the best thong to buy is the ones that are super super thin in the back i mean like not much there at all cuz then you dont notice them. Iv worn nothing but thongs for along time and they never have bothered me. as for your other question wipe your butt with a wet wipe instead i guess. that actually i think happens to men more then women we seem to be cleaner lol.
    Anonymous

• OMG - no advice about thongs, I am granny girl myself.

BUT.

(hee BUTT)

I am getting EVERYONE hooked on Tuck's Medicated Wipes - having a wet wipe really makes me feel cleaner "down there". I mean, face it, if you had poop on your ARM you wouldn't just wipe it off with a paper towel and call it a day - so why is your hookus any different? Amazing difference.

Anyway, off my soapbox now.

(Yes, I am a nerd.)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• FUNNY! i needed to laugh. well why dont u try the cotton ones they sell @victorias. i've woren those 4 yrs!
    mamakris607

Answer by mamakris607 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I HAVE ALWAYS WORN THONGS AND NEVER HAD THAT $HIT STAIN PROBLEM NOT EVER, AS FOR AS COMFORT GET A G-STRING NOT A THONG ITS ALOT SMALLER AND YOU DONT FEEL IT
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• The cotton ones at victoria secrets are my new favorite! But you could always just throw on a thong when you know he'll be around to appreciate it. you don't have to wear it all day.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't wear thongs for that very reason. If your comfort isn't a good enough reason for your husband to stop bugging you about them, ask him to wear a thong once so he can see what they feel like.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Ugh I hate thongs, I hate that up the ass crack feeling I get from them, and I think they make my ass look terrible (and I'm not even fat!) Stick with some cute bikinis or boy shorts!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I wear thongs, but that is because it is my choice. If you don't like them, then don't wear them. And the next time that so says something about them, hand him a pair and tell him to wear them around all day and see how he feels lol
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• lol sh*tstains!!! i love it!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009