what is the best diet supplement you have used with excellent results?

_MORENA_

Asked by _MORENA_ at 2:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• ephedra...yeah I know its bad for you and illegal but nothing else has ever worked. Further more any weight you do loose, even if you use illegal methods, will find their way back to you. I'm in great shape at 7mos PP. I eat right half of the time, BF, and I love Bikram yoga. Good luck.

Oh and think of alcohol as liquid cake...moderation.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Fresh foods over sugary stuff. (not being a smartass, but seriously).

Don't waste money on pills....just eat right and exercise.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you do spend money on some diet fad( like trim spa and slimquick) your most likely not going to take them on a regular basis anyway. I've heard that Ali works. It binds to the fat you ingest passing it along. Side effect include loose oily stool and shitty undies. The directions indicate to eat low fat meals so you don't pass so much fat at once. It works in 2 ways: Your less likely to eat a fatty meal if your going to shit yourself. Half the fat you do consume is passed along. I think this is the same as xenical only lesser strength for OTC retail.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2009