Am I giong crazy?

ok my husband's friend has a boy about 3 months older than our daughter, and they often put her in his playpen with him. But every time I'm around this kid, I start felling weird, like he' not a good person, which makes me feel like a bad person. I have felt this way about some adults, but never children... has anyone else ever felt like this, or am I just crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know how old the child is, but there are definitely kids I have been around that I think are rotten to the core...generally I can see their parents in them though and know they're not being taken care of. Since it is your SS, you've got to shake those feelings though. If you're with someone, you've got to be with their kids too.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm working on that one. I haven't told them how I feel, b/c it would upset them, and I let the kids play,but it's hard to shake the feeling
    Anonymous

• i think that you need to trust your gut. if you do not know this person very well, then ya you need to feel weird. if the child is small enough then maybe you will have an influnce on him. if it looks weird talk to your husband about it. it may be just being over protective, but hey it could be soemthing that needs attention. your little one deserves you to be protective.
    bluesubaru

Answer by bluesubaru at 3:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009