sorry but i have to ask this please dont take it the wrong way

whats the deal with the double questions? i see one then the same posted above it? not trying to be b***h but it drives me nuts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes when you type a quesiton and then click "post" or whatever it says something like "Sorry, no question was found" so it makes you think you didn't post it, so you click post again only to realize that it was actually posted twice! This has happened to me before but when I realize it I always delete one.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• it drives my nuts also they post in different categories to get more of a response.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Hi,

We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental answers, they're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I just spent 10 minutes answering a question, clicked "answer question" and was told the question was deleted! I found the same question again, so I am thinking that the mom accidentally asked it twice, but it is frustrating to take the time to think out and type an answer and have it deleted. I must remember to copy my answers before clicking Answer Question so the answer isn't lost next time.

Answer by Bmat at 3:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009