Do you like your OB's office?

Do you like your doctor and just all the people there seems to be helpful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hell no i hate my doc offices and my ob and if i wasnt so far along i would change but its to late now and i dont feel like going through the trouble
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yeah i like my OBs office he is the only dr in there so i know every visit im seeing him which means he knows exactly whats going on he doesnt have to look in my chart and ask questionts about the last apt. All the nurses in there are super nice and the front desk ladies are super nice to.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I LOVE my birth center (not an OB/office). It is like going to a friend's house and having tea, hanging out. LOVE it!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No because I ended up waiting over an hour in the waiting room and then another half hour in the examination room for a 2 minute appointment every time. I'm switching doctors my next pregnancy because i'm switching hospitals, so i'm hoping the next place isn't such a wait!
    Anonymous

• I go back there for my children's birthdays and take pics of them in front of the tub they were born in every year, lol!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm with you symle, sigh, I've only seen one doctor two times the rest of the visits have been with different doctors and whenever I ask a question they rush me along!
    Anonymous

• Yep loved it. If I didnt I would have changed drs.

Answer by gemgem at 3:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• (*Some women change at 40 weeks, btw... It is worth it to them.)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I do, the staff is always friendly and willing to help. i dont like that i had to wait too long at times, but what can i do my ob is a good doctor so there are a lot of patients...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No, I stopped dealing with OBs after baby number 4. I started using a midwife and her set up is soooo much more like home and so much more inviting!
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009