Help????

My sweetheart has been so great to me and really supportive during my pregnancy (3 months). He cooks for me, cleans and just makes me feel good. I really got it make :) I'm trying to think of a way to show him I really apperiate him...plus his b-day is next weekend. Any suggestions?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• My dh always appreciates a day of all of his favorites. Spending the day getting to do something that's all about him. Then a dinner of his choice. Lots of ego stroking and pampering. Basically all the stuff that makes you feel good when he does it for you.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• BLOWJOB! They ALWAYS appreciate that!
    Anonymous

• Organize a guy's night out or in, and invite all his buds, brothers, and so on.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2008