Anyone had dizziness in thier 3rd trimester?

I have to wait till my appointment Thursday, but I was wondering what the causes were that your doc told you and what you did to make it better for yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have dizziness every now and then but it usually goes away when I drink a glass of water or sit down. I told my OB about it and they didn't seem too concerned and didn't give me an explanation. they just said to drink plenty of fluids
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my doctor told me to drink a full glass of water and see if it helped and it usually did the trick I don't remember why though I would say it is worth a try until you go in to see him
    lglorioso

Answer by lglorioso at 3:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i cant remember what exactly ccauses it, but what i was told to do is when you get up from sitting and laying down, do it slowly, if you stand up to quick then it can make you dizzy. also itry lying on your left side when you lay down bacause it helps the blood flow. make sure that you drink plenty of water, cause even if you think you are getting enough you might not be and that can cause you to dehydrate which in turn can make you dizzy.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had that almost thrugh the whole pragnancy but it really got worse during 3rd trimester... its probably low blod preasure, i always made sure i had something sweet with me if I left the house(like a piece of candy) It helps:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have it when I'm hungry or thirsty. Once I eat or drink something it goes away.
    Anonymous