we live in a small two bedroom house and we are expecting our second child.

we're thinking of building an addition to our house, it would be major, a second story and a few more feet in the back but we arent sure when would be the best time for all of this, this summer while im still pregnant and possibly might even still be unfinished when the baby is born, or wait till next summer when we have two little ones running around. any advise?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 3:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Honey, my BFF lives in a 900 sq ft house with 4 kids. The 2 older ones are in one bedroom and the 2 younger ones are in the bedroom with her and her hubby. You can make do with anything if you want to : )
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I say just get it over with, I always think the sooner the better
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i say do it over the summer. its easier to keep a new born out of the way of everything going on than to keep two small children out of the way. either way it wont be fun, the sooner the better!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I agree, get it over with. An infant and toddler are easier to deal with then two running in two directions.
    Anonymous

• Start now. Itll be more incentive to get it done knowing youre pregnant. If you put it off you might put it off forever. I wouldnt even live in a cramped area so I feel your pain LOL. I have a 5 bdrm now and 4 kids at home and I feel like were on top of each other.

Answer by gemgem at 3:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2009