Advice!

I started my period on the 10th, and it went for abotu the normal amount of time. I took a Pregnancy test at the beginning of last week and it was negative.I have been getting over being sick, here lately I have jsut been exhausted, and it seems as if my stomach is def. taking a different shape ( may just be me with high hopes) But I have no spotting, my breasts are slightly tender, i have spats throught the day to where I dont feel good for like ten minutes at a time,but after that i feel fine. At night when I lay down I have about 30 minutes where i dont feel good at all, and it seems like i have butterflies in my stomach at the same time.
It is now the 12th, and I still haven't started. I took another test this morning and still no positive =/ I dont know whats going on!!! I haven't had ny spotting or anything, but does everyone have that? I have no real strong symptoms, but i just "feel" pregnant...Any advice?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 3:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you are worried get a blood test.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Oh not worried at all! Just don't want to get my hopes up...I am oly late by a few days, so I keep thinking maybe my period will come, so I dont want to go to the doctor for a blood test too early...
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 3:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• So you started your period on the 10th of last month? Do you have a fairly regular cycle? I'd wait a few more days and if you still haven't started, test again. There are a couple of possibilities here. One, you could be pregnant and your body is making enough of the hormone to register on a urine test. My aunt never got a positive test for either of her pregnancies. The other possibility is a Hysterical Pregnancy. This is when you want to be pregnant so badly that your mind convinces your body that you already are. You can start having all kinds of symptoms. I really hope in your case it's the first one! Good luck!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Thanks! Me too!! I've been trying not to think about it, or get my hopes up, I only take a test in the morning, so I know its more accurate then, so I guess I'll wait a few more days and see what happens!! Im very regular with my periods though, so i am getting kinda anxious! We weren't planning to TTC till this summer, so it caught me offguard, but all the dates match up, so I guess I have to be patient now =/ NOT FUN!!

Ill keep yall updated!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009