TMI Sex??

im five weeks pregnant and me and my husband had sex today and it was painful. he slowed down and it still hurt. could this be a problem?? im scared to miscarriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no there is just a increase in blood flow down there that causes you to be a little more swollen it will get better dont worry.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure it's fine. Sex is safe during pregnancy for most women. If you are worried though just call your care provider.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 4:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You're probably a bit more sensitive than normal. And the shift in hormone balances might be drying you out a little. Try some KY and see if it helps. If it continues, ask your doctor, they might have some suggestions.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i would say try being on top this way you control what is going on and the pressure would also not be as bad
    Anonymous