Anybody out there use Mirena as their BC? What are your thoughts on it?

charlysmom08

Asked by charlysmom08 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

• I'm actually using the IUD that is similar but it's a ten year one, haven't had any problems with it works great! Everyone I have talked to who has had one is stisfied with it too.
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 3:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have one. Had it put in about 2yrs ago (after the birth of my 4th child). Works great! Had a little spotting on & off for a few weeks, but now I don't even have a period! YAY!!!
    karen704

Answer by karen704 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have it and I love it
    JessicaF86

Answer by JessicaF86 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I had mine for two years and just had it taken out. I hated it. I had acne and absolutely no sex drive and was just uncomfortable with it all together.
    aj_baby_06

Answer by aj_baby_06 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i have had mine for 8 month and i dont have much to say about it bfeed so i dont know about periods, i dont feel it and im not crampy.. but i did spot for like 3 months after i had it put in!
    shetibo

Answer by shetibo at 11:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I hate it...I have had it for four years. I have gained weight I can't seem to lose, I am tired all the time. I can't wait to get it out.
    MnJsmommee

Answer by MnJsmommee at 1:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2008