Pregnancy skin care

I have broken out really badly since getting pregnant this time. I've been told no salylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide (i have no idea how to spell either) over dries my skin. Does anyone know of anything that will clear it up?

AesSedai

Asked by AesSedai at 4:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Mary Kay has a great line of products, if you would like to visit my website and check out the product line that we currently have. Also while you are there take the Virtual Makeover and email me the results for a chance to win $25 worth of free products.

web site: www.marykay.com/dmitchell28077
    email: dmitchell28077@marykay.com
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 4:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Arbonne.. they have two amazing skin care lines that are self adjusting.. I used the NutriMinC with all 3 pregs and no issues.. Plus you can get samples at www.passion4more.myarbonne.com The products are botanically based and vegan certified. There is no mineral oil, dyes, chemical fragrances and other yucky stuff.. lol Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 4:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009