Any Bachelor Fans????

I love that Jason is on the show this season. I hope he really finds someone! I just can't believe that Deanna is scheduled to show up this season! What does everyone think of her? I myself didn't like her when she was on the first show. Then I did begin to like her last season. However, I think that alot of her is all about wanting attention. JMO.

Tiffany237

Asked by Tiffany237 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know, jason is like the sweetest guy!! last week i saw that deanna is coming back too! i hope she doesnt royally screw things up for him! she made such a huge mistake last year not choosing him!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I agree Alexis! I had read that even Jesse stated that all she wanted was publicity! It was very sad that she did not choose Jason. Sad thing is, is that I always want to call him Jesse. He just looks like a Jesse to me. lol
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• The show is too rigged for me.

He seems nice, if a little blah.

I wish they had gone with someone new.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You know, I really liked DeAnna when she was on the show, but when the show ended and I saw her on talk shows I realized that I really DON"T like her. lol. I was upset that she didn't choose Jason at first, but now I'm glad she didn't. Jason can do better, and I hope he does! But what about that dental hygenist? Am I the only one who thinks she's a little off her rocker? lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009