Is this a good deal as in price wise?

OK If we dont find the right place to move to we are going to stay in a hotel for 5 weeks. For the room that comes with a refrigerator for 135 a week, or 675 for 5 weeks. Is that a pretty good price or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• that's cheap plus you have a fridge too
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That's a great price.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 4:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yes. We were paying $199 for a crappy room while we waited (4 weeks) to close on our house.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It sounds like a great deal...which makes me cautious. Verify that is the total cost. Find out about hidden fees and such.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Great price
    Anonymous

• That's a good price if it's the total price (no additional fees, after taxes, etc.)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That is the total price. They have free WIFI and everything. It is only 1 bed, but they gave me permission to bring my daughters bed and they wont charge me for it.
    Anonymous

• I stayed at a Candlewood Suites place and I remember they used to give a 10% discount/credit after you were there for a month. They had the mini kitchenette and workout facilities too, which was nice.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 8:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Considering many places charge that for one night, you're getting off cheap.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009