White bump on vulva

About every other month I will get this very painful white bump on my vulva.. I went to the doctor and she told me that it was an infected vein.. I have been searching the net and have not found anything on such a thing.. Does anyone have any information about this because I dont understand why it would keep coming back and why I cant find anything on the web about these infected vein bumps..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Health

• sounds more like a cyst type thing. I used to get one every month and sometimes it would get so big and painful one day in pain and desparation I took a needle and stabbed it. tons of puss and relief of pain so I just started doing that everytime it got bad it fianlly went away and never came back.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My doctor told me that they were boyles(basically an inflammed sweat gland) and not to bother them as they will go away on their own. Popping them does offer instant relief but you take a chance on the sweat gland getting infected. If they occur after trimming your hair then they are possibly ingrown or infected hairs.
    medicgirl25075

Answer by medicgirl25075 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009