Has any one been or thought about being a surrogate and if so how was it and can you offer any advice or info?

Info on being a surrogate

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 1:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hi there, I almost did this for a friend of mine. It was a very hard decision and in the end she ended up pregnant. So I was off the hook. Now I have three kids and have no interest in having more so I thought that I was a good candidate. I thought realistically about how I would feel giving up a baby I carried and knew it would be hard. But I guess you need to think about why you are doing it, what is going to happen to your body and your emotions. I called my OB and talked to them they gave me some names of groups to talk to in the area. I would recommend starting there.
    Good luck!
    Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 2:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

Good luck!
    Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 2:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I do not think I could give a baby up to a stranger because it would hurt too badly, but maybe if a relative or friend needed me.

Thank God for moms who do give their babies up for adoption because the parents wanting a baby are so blessed. Have you seen (the movie) JUNO?

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Oh, I could never give my child up for adoption but being a surrogate I waould not use my eggs. My hubby and I were at blockbuster yesterday afternoon and we were looking at Juno...his guys friends told him it was a cute movie!!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2008