• In the Spotlight:

How soon after conception can I have soring boobs?

Hi, I have being trying to conceive and my husband and I last had sex 2 weeks ago and this week. My boobs have been aching like crazy since yesterday and I know that aching boobs can be an early sign of pregnancy. But isn't this way too soon? I mean, can my breasts be tender and hurting this soon?

BernalGal

Asked by BernalGal at 4:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I took the first pregnancy test I was around 4 weeks pregnant. My boobs had been so sore for like a week and a half before, that's why I took the test so early ;-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 4:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My boobs started hurting about a week after conception with this one. But it's also a PMS sign, so you can't really use that as a definitive yes or no answer.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With my daughter my boobs were sore about 2 1/2-3 weeks after conception. ANd yes it is a sign of PMS too.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My boobs hurt about a week before I was supposed to get my period. I had a huge sense of smell before they hurt. I was pregnant. Good luck!!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 10:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009