i live in utah. does anyone know if they offer some kind of assistance while on maturnaty leave?

Emmailta

Asked by Emmailta at 4:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Health

• Does your job offer short term disability? if it does, some policies cover up to 6 weeks of maternity leave and up to 8 if you have a c-section. Check with your HR person.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my job doesn't offer ANYTHING! they are really mad that im taking my 6 weeks of unpaid off and yes im having a c-section. I don't even get sick days or holliday pay when i work christmas! I am a single mother and i don't know how im going to make rent or even buy food for us!
    Emmailta

Answer by Emmailta at 4:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• talk to assistance. Go through the Utah Job service department. I'm in the valley.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2009