• In the Spotlight:

What is the funniest mistake you've ever googled?

Let me give you an example. I wanted to remember to look up "vertical farming" online tonight after dinner. So I quickly typed "vertical growing" - can you imagine what "popped up"?

What is the funniest think you've ever googled?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 4:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me? I NEVER make mistakes.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Actually I can't remember....I'm sure I've had a couple doosies.....
    Reener

Answer by Reener at 4:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well, it's not quite the same, but in 8th grade our civics class had to do a report on the white house. A bunch of us went to the library to use the computer. We went to whitehouse.com which turned out to be a porn site. The librarian freaked out and it was a huge deal. I grew up in a really small town so it was the most exciting thing that had happened in a long time. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• hehe this happened to me just now, I was googling Accountemps and typed "Accountempts" LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• OMG...this wasn't an accident, but a friend told me to google "Anal fisting got a lot better in 2006" or something to that effect and this is what popped up for me...I couldn't stop laughing. The link is probably inappropriate, but no nudity or anything:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/Lairdhenn/wtf.jpg
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009