feels like my time of the month TMI.......

so im 34 weeks pregnant and it feels like im bleeding down there (my v jay jay)
but im not so im not the worried
but anyway when ever i wipe i dont see anything that looks like my mucies plug (sp?)
i have a doc appt on the 21st and there gonna do the strep b test (i think that is wut it is called)
well should i being up the feeling that im having or is it normal????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can bring it up, especially because it will put your mind at ease. your probably just having an increade in discharge. i know towards the end of my pregnancy i ended up wearing pantyliners because it got so heavy ( i know tmi) but it wasnt just me, the same thing happened to all of my friends in their pregnancies. id say throw a panty liner on to be on the safe side that you dont get nasty stuff on your pants, and rest easy! because youre fine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i would..
    and hey,im 33 weeks soon to be 34 this wednesday and i feel the same thing
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009