Anyone else have a "Zombie" plan?

My SO and his friends were talking the other night about Zombies- after watching some 1970's B Zombie movie- about what they would do if Zombies ever attacked. Our plan is to board up our house and get out all the guns and kill anything that moves! lol just wondering if anyone else has one??

alexsmomma06

Asked by alexsmomma06 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• remember you have to shoot them in the head or they will just get up again. Now is your vampire plan as detailed.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• pretty much the same except the guns are traded for holy water and wood stakes! lol
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• LOL Vampire plan. I just died a little.

Zombies, I'd hide underground and ride out the apocalypse.

Now if vampires attacked, I would seduce one and have him turn me into one ;oP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No but my hubbies best friend has one that basically involves rounding everyone up and moving to antartica or some frozen tundra where he figures the disease wouldnt be able to survive.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 5:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• OMG my brother is a zombie freak he watches all kinds of zombie movies and he believes it could really happen and he has this really detailed plan detailed down to what kind of gun he would use. I about died laughing when he told me.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 5:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Lol. Shot em' up. Save a bullet in case you become outnumbered.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah- and once the immidiate threat is gone trying to round everyone up thats still alive and not a zombie, in our community and heading for the old school house- full basement brick walls, fenced in grounds, plenty of bathrooms, kitchen space, and a playground for the kids!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If your brother is a Zombie freak, has he read the book "I Am Legend"? It is really a zombie type book.
    Anonymous

• Have you read the Zombie Survival Guide?!?! My husband has it.. you guys should go check that out. I bet you'd get a kick out of it....lol
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 5:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i would scream bloody murder
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009