during baby making week....

should you do the deed everyday or every other day?? will the sperm quality be strong still doing it everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• every other day
    Anonymous

• Most people say that doing it everyday the sperm is not as strong. How true that is, I'm not sure. My husband and I had sex 2 days in a row, waited a day and then did it again. That was the time I got pregnant w/ this one.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• every other day
    Anonymous

• I would not suggest having sex everyday. may be everyother day. I would also suggest that you have sex a day before your fertile day starts. This may increase your chances. Good luck and baby dust!
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!! Everyone on here say every other day however I read a few books, especially 'What to expect while you're expecting" and it specifically says every day during ovulation will INCREASE the chances. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! This is my "week" too!!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/howfrequently.html
    Ladyslipr

Answer by Ladyslipr at 8:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Have sex every other day, but start the day after your period ends. Sounds weird but someone told me this and I got pregnant when I tried it. Make sure you take cough syrup too. It helps with the sperm traveling in the mucus. Good luck!!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 10:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2009