Losing my mind, please HELP

Where to begin???? I have Two amazing children a five year old daughter and a three year old son. I've been going through a divorce now for the past 3 years .... YES 3 years!!!!! It has not only been hard on me to have my dream of a perfect family takin away, but trying to explain it to my babies makes it the hardest thing EVER. I was a stay at home mom to my daughter till she was around 2 and a half and my son was 6 months old. So much has changed and it has been so hard to lose the little things i treasured so dear to my heart that I was able to do with my kids throughout the day because they have been replaced with work and school. I feel like my kids deserve so much more. Am i the only one who has been here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Honey, I am so sorry for you! I wish I'd been couargeous enough to leave when my kids where little like yours though. Mine are teens and after his last affair, he not only threw me away, but also the kids. Even after the divorce was done and filed though, the problems go on. Part of my survival plan from the domestic violence was that I am NEVER away from my cell phone, and I have taken other measures to stay safe. Whenever I start dating, he becomes controlling and manipulates the kids. I suggest talking to a theratpist who can give you coping tools, and find resources to help you find solution and calm in your life again.
    MsChevious

Answer by MsChevious at 4:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009