TMI about my period....

I'm on Mirena, been on it for a year. I've always had some kind of period, but this month it was odd...

I wiped and saw a little blood, so I put on a pad. Wore it all day and there was no blood on the pad. That night I had sex and we were cleaning up. There was some brownish stuff I thought was prolly old blood, so I put on another pad... but haven't had a drop of blood... normal, real, period blood.

I've had problems with my Mirena since the beginning and I'm wondering if I could be pregnant. My usualy period is about 3 light days long. This was... I mean, I don't even know if I HAD a period. I can't tell. Should I test for pregnancy?

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 4:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would test just to make sure it wouldnt hurt anything i dont know any thing about mirena but birth contol doesnt always work.. so test and see good luck
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 5:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009