• In the Spotlight:

after sex,oh god to much information sorry =/

so sorry to get into to much detail but im concerend...
well ever since i found out i was pregnant me and my bf would always have sex of course,and he would "go" (cum) inside of me.
but for awhile like around 20 weeks his sperm didnt go all inside of me anymore..
when i would get off i would leak it all out and then i would go to the bathroom afterwards and would leak some more..
why is that happening?why wont it stay inside anymore,is it because he "goes" inside too much whenever we make love?
& how could i tell the difference from when the mucus plug comes out,it looks just like it except its just clear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your cervix is closed during pregnancy so the sperm has no where to go but to come out.
    Anonymous

• Your insides during pregnancy tend to become puffy or swollen... Sex definitely becomes more pleasurable because of this, but not the cleanup afterwards. I had the same problem when DH came home for Christmas and we had sex. =/
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Just keep some tissue by the bed to wipe up with enough to get to the bathroom.

Im pregnant now too and sometimes I so hatewalking like a penguin to the toilet. I wouldn't care as much except I don't want stains on my sheets. Lol. Yes I said it.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 6:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009