is it normal to not be as intereseted in sex while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yea. My husband and I have only had sex maybe 6 times this pregnancy. I am 32 weeks along. Before getting pregnant, 3-4 times a week. I just really dont want sex. I hope that changes after the baby is born.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yep! Poor hubby only got it a few time my entire last pregnancy!
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Girl yeah. I didn't have sex a single time in my last pregnancy and my sex drive this pregnancy didn't return til I was about 6 months along. Its night and day for me. I'm usually a horn ball, but when I'm pregnant it just shuts right down. Its funny though, some of my frigid "sex is only for procreation" friends turn into horny freaks when they're pregnant...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yes. We went from every other day to once a week or once every two weeks! It helps that his work is exhausting, though, cause he doesn't bug me!
    Anonymous

• its part of being pregnant not wanting to be touched at times or having them see us being huge plus belly gets in the way most of the time lol
    Anonymous