SCHEDUALS?

WHATS THE BEST SCHEDUAL YOU
CAN THINK OF FOR AN 8 YR. OLD BOY W/hfa
A 2 1/2 yr old and a 16 month old any help is useful

sharonrosen3

Asked by sharonrosen3 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Schedules depend on many variables...schooling, personal needs, developmental level of the child, interests, time of year, if there are other adults and/or children involved, etc.. This isn't a question anybody can answer for you without being directly involved in your life. If you are struggling, have you considered getting social services involved? Perhaps a parenting class might help? I'm not trying to be mean, just practical, because the schedule I have for my home & family isn't going to work for your home & family; The schedule I have works for my family because I know what our needs are & what I can do, but I don't know what your needs are or what you are capable of doing. See what I mean?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009