• In the Spotlight:

when you had your sch. c-section when did you leave the hospital?

what time did you go in for your c-section and when and what time did you get to leave to go home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With Bryce a day and 1/2 later. With Noah and then Abbie....three days later.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• After mine, I had my son late Tuesday night, (wasn't scheduled) and went home Friday.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I never made it to my c-sec date but mine were not emergency either well the first was. anyway with all 3 it was 3 days later.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am going to have a c-section next month and I am going in on a Friday so that means I will be going home on a Monday but I dont want them to send me home to early on Monday because everyone is going to be working and I have to wait, So do you think they can wait to discharge me until someone gets off?
    Anonymous

• They discharge you when in the morning but they normally tell you to leave when you are ready or that is what they told me. I had my last wednesday and came home on saturday when the nurse came in to discharge me she said take a nap, rest, we are in no hurry. Unless they NEED the room they probably wont care.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• they will not let you leave until someone can come pick you up
    Anonymous