• In the Spotlight:

SISTERS

Does anyone have a sister you just can't stand. Your personalities are different. She gets brainwashed and dislikes someone else only because of what that person did to another person. Nothing bad was ever done to her. It makes me sick. I can't stand her. I wish I could slap her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• My sister died in May and I totally regret the things I'd done and said to her growing up. Before she passed away, I was able to spend some time with her, and now I wish more than anything I could have her back...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can't stand my sister, but I have very GOOD reasons not to like her.
    Anonymous

• my sister used to beat me and take my things, she's 2 years older than me, sorry if some may be offended, but for all the times people have told me I will regret it later, I am sorry, I won't. I did not beat on her she beat on me, and I am not going to treat her like it never happened, she hated me plain and simple, so now I leave her alone. period. My kids know they have an aunt Sue, but they don't know what she looks like, and it don't bother me one bit. I don't need one more person to check in with, see how she's doing, wonder if she's well today... let my mom and all her fussing over that "poor thing" deal with her... (ok, I don't have a real good thing with my mom either, and I ain't going to sweep that under the rug either just because her kidneys are failing...)

stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 12:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009