Can you still be pregnant and have a regular period ?(part2)

Well in this week I knew I was supposed to start my period on the 5th.. But right after New Years on the 2nd I felt sick like morning sickness nausea, headaches ,bloated and very bad sense of smell.. I was late on my period for two days.. I had started.. But I still feel very sick but this time with heartburn.. Can anyone tell me if you experience this before or just give me advice.

Well I had my period on the 8th but stop sooner than I thought. I had taken a home pregnancy test on Friday 10th but came out negative.. I still feel the same .. When is the best time to take another test after the period stops or do a blood test one done.. Do you think I might be pregnant..

alvasmiles79

Asked by alvasmiles79 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be possible that it was implatation bleeding? The same thing happened to me... I was 4 days late on my period, and then I was due for my next period on the 20th of December... Well that period NEVER came... and I am going on 8 weeks pregnant now! So it is very possible that you could be pregnant,... I had signs like that too.. I waited to test until my next period was late... im sure that you can test whenever you like.. but if I were you I would just wait until I was late on my period! G L!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With my third I had my period for 4 months and didn't even know I was pregnant and with my last I wasn't late but every pregnancy test till I was almost 4 months came back negative. So it is very possible you are pregnant if you really wanna find out know I would ask for a blood test if not just don't drink or smoke or take anything you can't while you are pregnant just in case and wait till next month and see if you miss your period.
    Good Luck!!
    X-mansmommy870

Answer by X-mansmommy870 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With my 3rd pregnancy, I had lot pregnancy symptoms before my period was due. I had a sense of smell, my boobs hurt, the area around my nipples darkened, and I was constipated. Then next thing you know, my period arrived three days early (on a 28 cycle), but it period was very light. When I reached 2 days late, my husband and I had sex. Usually my period comes on fully, but it went away. The next day I took a test and it was positive. The positive line was light. My sister said that you have to test using the midstream (pee a little, then pee on the stick, then pee the remaining.). The main symptom that had my curiosity was the sense of smell. I have horrible sinus problems and out of nowhere I smelled everything. You could be pregnant!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 8:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yes!!! My best friend in highschool had a little sister this way, her mom had a regular periiod, and didn't figure out she was preg till she was better than half way through.
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 12:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Thanks everyone for your answers.. I have an doctor appt. on Thursday.. lets see if I am pregnant..I'll keep y'all updated..
    alvasmiles79

Answer by alvasmiles79 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009