baby pains

For the last couple of days i have this ache in my stomach when i move anywhere or try to get up it is across my whole stomach is that the liagements or something else?? im 23 weeks pregnant, and is it still normal one day feel the baby alot and then the next only a few kicks throughout the day??

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it is from everything stretching out to accommodate your growing belly. I got it throughout both of my pregnancies. The first time around it would really scare me, but this time around I've just accepted it as normal...and it is.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It is normal for the baby to move more one day than another also to move more during a certain part of the day. If you are ever worried you can drink a glass full of water and lay on your left side it should get the baby moving also you can try gently moving your tumy to get the baby to move
    X-mansmommy870

Answer by X-mansmommy870 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009